Bridal Colour & Styling
We understand that your Wedding Day is a very special day, and choosing colours for everything involved in a wedding can be quite daunting with the abundance of choice available.
Photography by Laura Murray
7 Things every Bride must know before deciding Wedding Colours
We will guide you through the madness of overwhelming choice so that you can make better decisions about your wedding day theme. We want you to be confident about being able to create your dream wedding by knowing:
- What to look for in your dream wedding dress – which wedding white looks best on you, without ageing or casting dark shadows on your face?
- What colour looks best on your significant other, making you both the best looking couple of the day?
- How well or flattering do certain colours look on camera, especially to capture your personality and story for engagement or pre-wedding photoshoots?
- Which wedding scheme colours + styles best express your personality and create your desired mood?
- How many colours should you pick for your wedding theme? What colours and styles of flowers, invitations, bomboniere and cake will harmonize with your wedding colour scheme?
- Which shade of your favourite colour should you pick? The light or dark, pastel, dusty, deep or bright version?
- Will one dress style or colour suit all your bridesmaids, especially if your friends have different hair colour, body shapes and sizes?
Bridal party colour and style consultation – a great way to find out what colours and styles suit your bridal party so that you can select the perfect bridal outfits
Hen’s parties – get your girlfriends together for a fun session where you can explore each other’s best colours and see how well you know your closest friends’ colour and style personalities! Contact us to tailor a package to suit your event.
Gifts – as a special thank you to those precious around you, why not give your bridesmaids and mothers a gift voucher for their very own personal colour consultation? This is a gift that will last a lifetime, useful everyday in helping bring out the best look for those you care about. Contact us to order your gift voucher today!
Photography by Laura Murray
Wedding colour analysis consultation for:
- Bride only – $95 per hour (we recommend you allow min. 1.5 hours)
- Bride and groom – $95 per hour (we recommend you allow min. 2.5 hours)
- Bridal party members $80 per additional bridesmaid/groomsman (allow an additional 0.5 hour per person)
- Seasonal colour analysis session for the bride and/or groom
- Colour draping to demonstrate your best signature colours and which colours to avoid (especially for photoshoots)!
- 1 x fandeck of your best colours for the bride or groom
- Mini style analysis for the bridal party members
- Which wedding whites are best for the bride
- Best suit colours for the groom
- Best wedding dress and/or bridesmaid dress colours and styles to look for
- Bonus colour personality profile
Hen’s colour parties:
Gather your girlfriends together for a fun interactive session where you can explore each other’s best colours and see how well you know your closest friends’ colour and style personalities! Contact us to tailor a package to suit your event.
Still want more help with your wedding colour theme?
We’d love inspire you with Wedding colour scheme suggestions for bridal attire, makeup, bridal jewellery, flowers, invitations, cake, bomboniere, venue decor – Contact us to tailor a package to suit your needs.